Evanston, Illinois

Do not buy watch from JOMA. They charged my credit card and tell me the watch will be shipped out in 2-4 weeks.

But the 5th week they havent send it yet. I asked for a refund and then the watch was shipped, without my consent. But the watch I received was the wrong one. the band and the buckle was different from the picture.

I asked to send it back for a refund. But they told me they can do an exchange with the correct item. However, when they received the watch, they just refunded me. I want my watch, JOMASHOP CAN NOT PLAY AROUND WITH CUSTOMERS' REQUEST LIKE THAT.

Customer said one thing and they do another without communication or anything. And then when I told them how they sucked, they said the watch they sent was the correct one. I wasnt blind.!!! The band in picture was brown and the buckle was the traditional one while the one I received is BLACK and the buckle is the femine snap on type.

Totally frustrated. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING EXPENSIVE FROM JOMA!

Jomashop Cons: Offered no resolution, Customer service and returns policy, Complete lack of a customer service culture or training.

Comments