New York, New York
Style and Design

I placed an order of a lady watch from Jomashop.com on Nov 6th 2018. They never ship out my order, after the first week that I placed the order from their website, I login to my account and check the Order Status on their website, it show as "Processing", which is the same status as the day that I placed this order. So I sent them an email and try to see what is wrong with my order. 3 days after the first email I sent, I got reply from one of their people Rina, in her email she said "Your order will be shipping out in the next 2 days and a tracking number will be emailed to you." Ok, after I wait another 2 days, I still hear any update from them, not even a tracking number of my item. I sent them email again, and I never hear anything from them. I call in to their customer service on Nov 15th 2018, a guy picked up the call. The guy talked with me in a very rude attitude, he basically saying that there are nothing wrong of my order, and my order has been sent to their warehouse department, and my item will be ship out on that day. Nov 16th 2018, which is the next day I made the first call, I still did not receive any tracking number in my email, so I call in the 2nd time to their customer service. The same guy picked the call, he told me the same *** just like what I hear from him from the first phone call, and he added that he will make a note to their warehouse, and he promised that my stuff will be ship out on the next Monday.

Nov 19th 2018, it has been 14 days after the day I placed the order, the seller accept the pending payment from my Paypal. I thought it they finally working on my item. Unfortunately, I wait for a whole day till 4PM, and still did not see any update on my order. I call in to their customer service twice today, this time is a women picked up the call, and she told me that my order will definitely be ship out by today, and I will be receive a tracking number in my email around 7PM. I waited again, the seller still did not ship out the item, nothing show up in my email.

I wonder how ridiculous this company is. After waiting for such a long time and not shipping out my order, I decide to cancel my order from them. This company is just crazy and unreliable. Consider of such a bad quality of business of this company, I am really worry if I could get back my money from them.

I am still working on the refund process, will be update if I end up to anything. ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Jomashop Cons: Customer service and warranty and service policy, Item never ship out, Could not get my refund.

• Never Shipped