Riverview, Florida

I bought 3 watches from them, (CITIZEN NAVIHAWK AT) Silver, Black and Gold.

I sent the Silver one to put on time for me. they sent an email that they received it.

They wait for month, when I called them to ask them where is my watch, they said I didn't buy a blue angel from them. They took my watch and replace it with a blue angel one, I told them that I never own a citizen blue angel watch. they sent a blue angel to me, I ship it back to them and they never send my watch. They still my watch that I bought from them.

Be careful if you have an expensive watch, do not ship it to them to fix it.

I was lucky that my watch was an expensive one (it cost $374)

This is the email the sent when they received my watch:

Call Toll Free (877) 834-1434Shop our mobile siteClockface

Jomashop

MENS WATCHESLADIES WATCHESWATCHES BY BRANDJEWELRYFASHIONGIFTS

Free Shipping On All Orders Over $100.

US Only.Shop Today's Sales >

Dear,

JOMA strives to keep you up-to-date regarding your merchandise repairs.

--------------------------------------

Status: Item(s) received

--------------------------------------

Your order #: M1713467

Your Service #: 459019

Item(s) received:

Item Name: * nla Navihawk A-t,48mm,QTZ,bk d,GD-SS,gd-ss,CHRONO,An

This email is to confirm that your merchandise has been received for servicing by JOMA and is currently being inspected by our repairs department.

Once your merchandise has been inspected and tested it will be sent to our local service center.

Please keep in mind that the approximate completion time of the repair may vary and is dependent on availability of parts and final quality control. The estimated completion time for most repairs is about 8 -12 weeks.

If you have any questions, you may reply to this email or contact our service department at Phone: (877) 834-1434, during our regular business hours.

Sincerely,

JOMA Repairs Dept.

Service.center@JOMA.com

Phone: (877) 834-1434

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Manager.

Reason of review: they still my watch.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Jomashop Cons: Worst company i have ever deal with.

• Jomashop Repair