3.4
Style and Design

I bought a $229 watch on May 21st, and supposedly it will be delivered by May 25th (I was leaving the country in June 1st), so it was perfect.

On May 25th I didn't received anything, and when I checked the traking number it was super strange.USPS 9400111898489897408448. On my 25th at 4:45 am it indicates "return to sender" and at 8 am it indicates "out for delivery", I didn't received it that day or the next day. So I contacted with JOMASHOP, and they told me that it's normal 2-3 days delays cause Memorial Day (May 27th).

So I went to my local USPS to ask directly to them and they told me that the company didn't pay enough money to send it , the company paid for lighter package, so USPS returned it directly to the company.

Then I contacted with the company, and they told me that I returned the package and that they will refund my money. I was super upset because I wanted the watch for a important gift and it won't be on time. So I assume that I had back luck. And one more surprise the company refund me $224 , so they keeped $5 dollars, when I didn't returned it.

In that moment the $5 was not so important, I was really upset because I lost something that I wanted, and I was living the country.

I won't buy anymore with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Jomashop Pros: Price of the product.

Jomashop Cons: Customer service and the hassle for returns.

Comments