Shelbyville, Indiana
Featured Not resolved
1.4

I bought TAG Heuer Carrera from them. It arrived loose in the box and several things were broken. But the main part - the watch did not keep the time! So I ran the serial number on Trusted but it didn't show as genuine. I contacted their support and after I got tru their BS they approved me to return the watch.

You think it's over? *** no - they kept me hanging for several weeks and then they told me no refund because of the scratch on the watch! But I told them about those things SAME DAY I got the watch!!! So now - no money, no watch (they told me they will ship it to me but who need broken fake watch?!)

I closed the dispute with my CC because they promised me to issue a refund.

Guys, if you wanna good watch - just look elsewhere. This schmacks should be out of business...

Product or Service Mentioned: Tag Heuer Watch.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Jomashop Cons: Quality of the product and customer service.

Comments

Aiana

Jomashop sold a defective Certina DS Caimano - the case join had a small opening at the 9 o' clock position...plus scratches around the defect....Jomashop would not replace as they accused me of wearing the watch....customer service was abysmal....never using them again

who spends $3K on a Tag, LMAO. Sounds Fake to me

I’m having an issue with Jomashop also. Brand new Rolex had problems after 25 days.

Won’t give me a full refund. I’m still owed $3100.

Claiming “scratches” also. They are horrible.

Jomashop Reviews