Fairfield, California

I order a Skagen watch in a week ago, because I found it show on their website 50% off and offer next day shipping. I have been waiting for a week have never receive their order confirmation.

I call in and talk to one of their associate and said is zero available, this person is rule and very inpatient person that keep saying zero available then hang up my phone.

The item still have 50% off on their website have been a week, today still on their website. This is misleading customer to buy their high end watch. Buyers must beware of them.

Also, they have hundred of negatives on their eBay website. Review their feedback before make purchase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Comments

vam

LOL your review was fine until you made yourself look like a fool by considering "hundreds" of negative over the hundred thousand of positive to be an issue LOL

You need to STAY AWAY from online stores and reviews YOU do not know how thing online work LOLOLOL take your anger out on a tree or something leave the web alone there are many people who see through an angry person's review and a realistic problem