Brooklyn, New York
1.3K views

I purchased a watch online from JomaShop at the end of 2014. The beginning of April 2015 the watch is running slow.

I call them. It takes 15 minutes to speak to someone and he says, sounds like you need a new battery. After less than 4 months? I have the battery replaced for $17 for a $95 watch.

Now, purchasing from them costs more than buying from Macy's. I call back and ask for reimbursement for the cost of the battery. They say "our policy is to only replace batteries within 60 days of purchase." We are not responsible if the watch has been in our warehouse and the battery runs down. Can I speak to a manager.

He says send in the watch. I say you are not listening I already replace the battery. I would like reimbursement for the cost.

He says "our policy is to only replace batteries within 60 days of purchase." I say do you want a happy customer. He says not our problem.

THANK YOU FOR NOTHING JOMASHOP.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

The person is the retard. Policy is policy, if you're not agreeable with it then why buy from them in the first place?