Colleyville, Texas
3.0

Watch arrived looking perfect but watch band popped off first day and obviously wasn't secured properly. This caused scratches on the face.

Two days later the battery died. I called and was told I could only be refunded for a battery change. When I asked for a manager I got a rambling, combative, completely unhelpful one named Roy. I am a customer for 10-12 years and this was my first issue.

I'm so frustrated with Roy and the customer service of Jomashop in through with them forever. I'm going to post my story on every watch forum I know, and I know them all.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I had my jeweler fix the pin in the band bc I don't own a tool. Roy clearly doubted my story that the band popped off so I offered to give him my jeweler's business number to verify (guy has been in business over 30 years) but Roy again doubted the validity of his word and added a story of how a jeweler had lied to him about a different service issue with a different customer.

Jomashop Reviews