Santa Barbara, California
1.6
Style and Design

I sent my Skagen watch in for repair / replacement since it did not hold the time after ca 2 months since purchase. I was specifically told by Jomashop that unless they could repair it they would replace it.

It would take 5-6 weeks. I received the watch back after ca 5 weeks only to find that the issue had not been resolved. Called Jomashop to have the watch replaced and was told they do not replace defect watches only repair. I said "You just had it in for repair and did not fix the problem so please credit my credit card and I will go somewhere else to buy a well functioning watch." That was not possible after 30 days from purchase.

Jomashop says their watches come with a 2 year repair policy only. Since they didn't fix the problem this is worthless. Called Skagen who told me to send it to the authorized repair place, different from where Jomashop sent it. Skagen also told me their watches have a lifetime warranty and no receipt is necessary.

My recommendations is to stay away from Jomashop altogether. I have been wearing Skagen watches for 15 years plus and never encountered this before.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Watch Repair.

Jomashop Cons: Complete lack of a customer service culture or training.

Comments