3.0
Style and Design

I placed an order on Rakuten that was fulfilled by Jomashops for a watch. Literally 30 minutes after placing the order online, I requested a cancellation of that order.

No response. Eventually Rakuten responded saying that I'd have to contact Jomashops for my return. This is where things got crappy. Jomashops refused to cancel the order, the order shipped (4 days after I requested the cancelation), the item was received and Jomashops told me if I wanted to return it I'd need to pay for shipping AND that the shipping fee to me (even if I selected free shipping) would be deducted from my refund.

Rakuten has since tried to get the return going and Jomashops is still refusing. I was sent an RMA (return authorization) which clearly spells out that I am paying shipping back and that I will be charged for the outbound shipping (which was free, but I'll be charged $5-$40) as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer services was unprofessional, That their return policy is garbage.

Comments