3.0

I placed an order on Rakuten that was fulfilled by Jomashops for a watch. Literally 30 minutes after placing the order online, I requested a cancellation of that order.

No response. Eventually Rakuten responded saying that I'd have to contact Jomashops for my return. This is where things got *** Jomashops refused to cancel the order, the order shipped (4 days after I requested the cancelation), the item was received and Jomashops told me if I wanted to return it I'd need to pay for shipping AND that the shipping fee to me (even if I selected free shipping) would be deducted from my refund.

Rakuten has since tried to get the return going and Jomashops is still refusing. I was sent an RMA (return authorization) which clearly spells out that I am paying shipping back and that I will be charged for the outbound shipping (which was free, but I'll be charged $5-$40) as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Jomashop Cons: Customer services was unprofessional, That their return policy is garbage.

Comments