Bernards, New Jersey

I placed an order for a leather jacket with Jomashop.com on 10/09/2015. The jacket was supposed to be a gift for my wife's birthday on 10/19.

Until today (10/16) the jacked had not been delivered so I called Jomashop.com to inquire on the delivery. At which point I was told by a customer service rep - Amber that the order was cancelled and I should have received cancellation e-mail same day. I told the rep that I'm checking my inbox and I do not see any cancellation e-mails from Jomashop. I then asked to speak with a supervisor - Roy and he basically admitted that the order was not cancelled due to a "system error" and because of that their system didn't generate a cancelation e-mail.

(Total opposite what Amber told me). Furthermore he told me that their supplier didn't have the product but as of today it's still listed as available in the website. I wouldn't file this complaint if Roy would be polite and/or understanding of the situation. I told him that I felt upset since my wife's birthday is coming up and I have no gift.

His response was: "I would be upset about it as well but I would get over". When I said that I will see what I'm going to do about it....his response was: "Have a nice day" and he hung up the phone on me.

What kind of customer service is this? How is this company still in business?

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Jomashop Cons: Offered no resolution.

• Coach Ladies Leather Jacket

Comments

Roy did the same thing to me today when I called and asked to speak to a manager (Roy) was who they transferred me to. My order had came in damaged and I asked for a replacement, he told me he wouldn't guarantee that I would have it in time for Christmas then hung up on me. He shouldn't even have a job as a customer service agent let alone a manager.