Stockton, California
3.1

Fake Michael Kors Bracelet

Unable to reach someone directly when I called for an explanation so I reported to BBB. Since returning the bracelet- still waiting for a refund, received a response from their "controller" Hope Matechick literally calling me a liar and pretty much ***- said maybe I contacted Jet Blue.

Horrible customer service and lack of concern or wanting to maintain a good reputation. I knew it was a fake because I purchased the exact same from the actual Michael Kors store. Wanting another for my sister because I loved it so much, I found it at Jomashop for half the price- should have known better. The rose gold was very different and the settings for the diamonds were tarnished.

Not the same bracelet at all but the packaging was. Very disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Michael Kors Bracelet.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Inez P

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your post was very helpful.Please DISREGARD the embarrassingly crude comment by "VAM."Another case of "VAM" ganging up on another Jomashop customer.What a consistently disgusting and transparent display by VAM.Surely they are employees of Jomashop.

They consistently bash persons posting legitimate complaints against Jomashop.

Their behavior borders on the criminal. This REALLY needs to be stopped.

Wilbern

You write like a complete clueless person !!!

DO NOT WRITE WHAT YOU CANNOT AND DID NOT PROVE!!!!

Show us proof in writing or keep your paranoia to yourself!!

Victor