Glen Ellyn, Illinois
1.2K views

I purchased a Michael Kors watch for my wife. She didn't like it so I requested an RMA from Jomashop and shipped it back via UPS to the address I was given.

Turns out the address is a house in Brooklyn, so UPS left it on the front doorstep. Of course the package disappeared - surprise, surprise. I have called/emailed Jomashop multiple times to try and get some type of resolution to no avail.

I am still trying to get reimbursed from UPS, but Jomashop customer service is non-existent and their goal is to not take products back. Do NOT purchase from a guy running a website/business out of his Mom's basement!

• Jewelry and watches

Comments

Your feedback is just plan lie. The shop is in Brooklyn Navy Yard and they have a on-site customer service. Stop spreading false information if you're just dissatisfy with the company.

I got the same issue from JomaShop.com, package lost, and didn't get a solution after almost two months. Just wasting time on talking with their customer services.