San Diego, California
Style and Design

Update by user Sep 02, 2016

No box, Nixon warranty or instructions will be shipped to me because I posted negative reviews........WOW this is not customer service, I paid for a new Nixon watch with box and warranty from Nixon.......only option Jomashop offered is theyour will consider a return. What does consider a return mean?

Update by user Aug 31, 2016

" If you wish to respond, I think it's best if you did only after you removed the reviews as I cannot offer farther responses. I offer this response only because I care about the issue and I do not like that we sent you the watch the way we did, I apologize deeply, if you wish to return the watch email return via contact us pages they will consider the request. I am sorry but I will not respond as long as your intention are the same."

Sincerely,

Roee Adler

Customer Service Manager

Jomashop.com

Update by user Aug 30, 2016

Roee emailed me today stating corporate has decided not to send me box or provide any refund because I posted negative reviews.

He stated he would not respond to any further emails unless I removed negative reviews.......this does not sit well.....is it even legal?

He did offer a option to return I remember.

Stay far away from Jomashop........

Original review posted by user Aug 29, 2016

1. Nixon watch arrivrd in plastic bag, no tags. No Nixon warranty or instructions, no BOX.

2. Called Ari in customer service said he would try to have warehouse fond original Nixon box and paperwork.

3. Stated if he could not find box he would provide $5 refund the cost of the box...are you kidding me. His email misspelled & unprofessional.

4. Spoke Manager Roee rude and showed lack od educational training in conflict resolution.

5. Said i can return, however it was a gift for my son and he already opened it.

6. Roee stated he would locate box from warehouse with all Nixon documents at no shipping cost to......really?

7. If could not locate box he would refund $10. "Twice as much as the box cost".

8. Roee would not send me an email stating such because they close early on Friday.

9. He instructed me to call him back on Monday to remind him.

Jomashop posped on all my reviews i am no telling the truth.......STAY AWAY FROM JOMASHOP!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Customer Care.

Jomashop Cons: Terrible customer service.

Comments

#1209929

Very funny how all comments from NY or NJ.....Company in NY

#1206435

Sir do you even know what you're writing? Can you even follow your own story?

You repeatedly say Jomashop has reached out to you to help yet still attack them like you have a vendetta against them. Seems manager Roee is trying to offer conflict resolutions to you but you keep denying.

P.S. If you're going to attack the customer service representative Ari for sending you poorly written emails, you may want to check your own spelling and grammar first :)

leiv
#1206244

GET OFF THE WEB !!!

You have no place on the web, you abuse freedom of expression and should be ashamed of yourself !!!

You wrote how they offer you help then you slander them and how they asked you to stop and how you went even farther !!!

YOU represent the ugly talkbackers of the new era, people had enough you your anger and drama queen reviews,

You are probably way to arrogant to see beyond your anger

I come here to learn about the company and to read negative we can relate to and NOT to be fooled or lied to by drama queens!!! Liev

#1205851

something is REALLY wrong with you !!

You contradict yourself!!

They are helping or not!! you left me confused

you sound like an angry person i feel sorry for you

KJW
#1205611

Send email yesterday and today to Roee Manager for udate........no reply......only posted on my Jomashop reviews that I am not telling the truth!