I called Jomashop again - same day - 5/6/2016 as directed by the rude cutomer rep "Izhak" an hour after he told me to, as his manager "Roee" stated that I should call back in 1 hr. Therefore, I called at 10:15 AM Central time and dialed both the following numbers then dialed the extension: 2875. The phone kept ringing until it hung up on itself. Is this how the manager is as well? Is it fair to say that the customer Reps and manager/s reflect the professionalism of their company? According to my horrible experiences... YES!!! EVERYONE - BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

I will keep calling and documenting until JOMASHOP actually cares to resolve and contact me!

Pa

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Customer Care.

Reason of review: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!.

Preferred solution: RE: PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RESPONSE TIME FROM MANAGER ROEE.

Jomashop Cons: Rude customer service and poor management, Customer service was very unprofessional.

Comments

Mills

Don't you think you went a bit too far

If I were Roee you are calling out to like this I would NEVER take your call NEVER but he should if you call him

I feel sorry for him but i putty you for begin this passionate about slandering instead of just picking up the phone and calling him again LOLOL

Jomashop Reviews