2.0
Style and Design

I bought a watch for a little over $4 grand Feb 12 and paid more money for Guaranteed 2 day delivery meaning I ll have it for Valentines Day. GUARANTEED if you pay us more money!!!

So I did. Ended up with a print out for Valentine's Day gift. Imagine how well my wife took that! I understand the owners of Joma have religious beliefs that don't include Valentine's Day, Christmas, Easter etc but that shouldn't matter.

Deliver a product or let me know when it's coming. I have no calls back. No email returns. Nothing except for Valentine's Day conversation of them telling me your watch is a few weeks out.

It's been 2 months and no one gets back to me. I'm sure I ll get my money back through credit card so I'm not concerned about getting robbed for the money. I just don't want go through all this after so much time and still no watch.

I don't know what to do at this point. So I say you should consider elsewhere unless you re related to Moishe or Schlomi Crookinberg and Shiesterman.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments