2.5

Ordered a watch for a birthday gift on a wednesday and the confirmation tells you it'll be shipped 1-3 days. Did not get any e-mail or tracking info by the next monday so i e-mailed Joma and received a response from Rina and she replied that "they are waiting for it to arrive in inventory and should be coming this week." I don't understand why they would sell something that is not in their inventory while providing false advertisement that it will be shipped 1-3 days.

Then I called customer service on tuesday. What's funny is you will be waiting forever if you choose 'customer rep' vs. 'sales'. Finally got through to a rep by calling a few times and choosing 'sales' and the lady told me it hasn't shipped yet and she has to calling the shipping office, but i should be getting it before christmas and hurried off the phone.

So today is thursday and I still haven't received any shipping notification and christmas is in a few days. I called customer service again via 'sales' and the guy says its suppose to ship today. And i told him how i was suppose to receive it before christmas according to the previous rep and how i thought it should have been shipped 1-3 days after purchase.

VERY UNapologetically said "we can't ship until we have it and yeah its like 2 days late but we're shipping it today and you'll get it in 1 week" and told me I can't get it before christmas unless I purchased the christmas shipping for $14.95. WILL NOT BE BUYING FROM JOMA AGAIN!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Jomashop Cons: Rude customer service and poor management, Delivery time.

• Worst cutomer service