1.3

Terrible company: horrible CS. I ordered a Movado Jan 31, 2017.

Their website showed 1-2 weeks. One week later, I received an email that said 3-5 more weeks. I tried for 3 days to call CS. I was on hold somedays for 27 minutes with two phones calling.

Today I finally reached a rep Emma at extension 2884. She told me it "should" be 3-5 and there would be no "Movado" warranty. I thought about it and called her back to cancel. No answer.

I called several times; no answer. I filled out the LIVE CHAT form which is not a Live Chat at all and no one has contacted me back for the past 3 days. These watches must be refurbs and Jomashop's Customer Service is an oxymoron and truly non-existent. Their positive reviews cannot possibly be truthful and must have been written by themselves.

I was on the phone today for the 4th day and finally got to speak with someone. I told this very uninterested man that i wanted to cancel my order. He said fine and hung up. When I check my order status now, it still says pending.

Don't under any circumstances, ever order from these people unless you want the same horrible treatment.

Remember the old adage, "you get what you pay for". I learned my lesson for sure.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Jomashop Cons: Customer service is the worst in the industry, Bad quality no customer service.

• Worst cutomer service