Hoboken, New Jersey

I bought a watch from Jomashop and looked at for about 10 minutes. The watch was defective and stopped every minute.

I called, got RMA and mailed it back via FedEx (which cost extra $$). I never had it sized or even wore it! When they got it back, they declined the refund saying that the watch has scratches on it and only eligible for repair but need to send the watch to the manufacturer because Jomashop has no parts. This is not even possible since I never even wore the watch.

I called and spoke to a manager and explained to him that the watch was never worn and came defective. He said that there was nothing he could do to help me and that after repair(another 8-10 weeks) they were going to ship the watch back to me.

Today is 12/29. Called them. They said "we can have the refund processed but we are missing the box and manual for the watch".

Strange? Do I need the box and manual without watch? Told them that I've sent everything. Their question "You definitely returned everything?".

Can you imagine how they are doing business?

This is FRAUD. Also blocked me and other people from posting negative reviews on Facebook.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Jomashop Cons: No resolution was offered, Cs supervisor was a complete ahole.

Comments