3.3

On December 13, 2017, I order a Rado Centrix watch and pay a 2-3 day shipping so I can get it for christmas for my wife. On December 19, 2017 I call the company worried about my order becauses it was not ship yet and I needed before the 24 of December.

On the custumer service I was told that the watch was no "in stock" and that will take 2-3 week to ship. The employer who did not give me the name, told me that I can chage it for another watch and that I will get it for christmas. After a few hours I call back asking about my order because I did not recived any email confirmating the change and a lady who allegadly was the supervisor said that the watch that I was offer by the employee was not in stock and that she cant guarantee that I will have it for Christmas. I get so frustraiting with the company because I buy a lot from them and always recommend them to other people.

The lady (who didnt gave her name eather) was alterate and rude with me and she just cancelled my order without hesitation and hangup on me without let in me finish my talk. I am very disappointed with this situation because that was my wife gift. I did not get any chances or other options to get the deal done.

They have a very very bad, poor and disrespectful way to treat the custumers. They do not care if you buy for them or not, they dont care if you recommend them or not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments