"Ordered a watch December 14th 2014. Paid for 3 day shipping. Did not get a response. Called on Wednesday following email stating:"Upon reviewing your order, it seems that one or more item(s) you have ordered is not physically in our warehouse at this time:"I was extremely upset. Discovered that the mobile site does not update shipping days or I wouldn't have ordered (and it let me order 3 day shipping?), the PC website also does not state when something is not at the warehouse. Waited longer for the company to figure out when product would be in. No email or followup. Called company on the 21st as this was a Christmas gift, since it was Sunday I was told would have to wait til Monday. Not but a few minutes after the call I received this email:"Thank you again for ordering from Jomashop. It is unfortunate that we are forced to cancel your current order ##### as the Fossil Nate Chronograph Black Dial Smoke Stainless Steis no longer available at this time. We at Jomashop value your business and would like to compensate you with a $5 coupon off your next online order of $75 or more.. Please use this coupon for an additional discount off a second choice item from our website. If you currently do not require a replacement order, you can always keep this coupon on file for a future Jomashop purchase."It's very poor business for a CS rep to tell you "do you know how many thousands of orders we process.. we aren't open on the weekend what do you expect?" In regards to communication and my first call.Perhaps Jomashop should hire more staff to keep up with the demand over the holidays and provide a bit more training for service. Update your inventory automatically as things get ordered so you can tell people when things aren't in stock. An email a week later is just bad business.The 5 dollar coupon was not worth the hassle. Took my business to watch warehouse.com and was very pleased with expeditious service. I didn't have to followup. Wow! "

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments