1.1K views

I'm sure you'll see a lot of positive reviews about this company because of how cheap their watches are. HOWEVER, avoid them at all costs.

I purchased a $7500 Hublot watch from Jomashop in February 2016. I sent the watch in for warranty repair a month after receiving it. When I got it back, the watch had extensive damage on it that could only have been caused by a tool of some sort (scratches and chips). The customer service rep (Christopher) and the manager (Roee Adler) completely denied any wrongdoing, claiming that it was received with the damage. Roee came up with all sorts of excuses, even mentioning that he has 3 kids!

I have since had to pay Hublot $1065 to repair the damage.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Watch Repair.

I didn't like: Complete lack of a customer service culture or training, No resolution was offered.

Comments

Same thing. After their "so called" warranty repair which wasn't even done because watch is STILL (!!!) not keeping the time (!!!!) they returned my watch with scratch on the back which wasn't there when I ship it (and I have photos to prove it) SO... This place is full of *** No respect whatsoever

Similar situation. Jomas claims they cannot replace a 5 week old Omega because it had scratches. They are liars.

leiv
New York, New York, United States #1200365

Reviewer is clearly an angry person and has no respect for humans !!!

Maybe the manger was trying to show you a human side you probably do not have !!!

You should be ashamed to bring things like that up in an online review to the public and this site should BAN you

You are clearly crying wolf here it is too easy to see, any store should and you form buying too if that was possible.

You lost a chance to write a review that actually will be read, now you look like a fool !!!

to leiv #1651983

You are clearly the owner at Joma Shop (fraud shop) 117 terrible 1 star reviews don't lie. Take that false sense of "respect" you have and shove it up your smelly fraudulent Joma ***