3.2
Style and Design

I bought a Hublot Big Bang Evolution from Joma Shop on December 25, 2017 for $8,750. MSRP is $13,600. I received the watch on January 18, 2018 which was expected because they didn't have it in inventory.

Almost four months to the day the Gator sewed on rubber band is starting to disintegrate. The flat outer coating is literally just rubbing off and this must be some type of defect in the band. I called Joma Shop and they were extremely rude, both the customer service rep and the manager that I was transferred to kept citing their warranty and policy and wouldn't even consider standing behind the products they sell. They kept talking over me and mis-charactering how long I had the watch... telling me I have been wearing it for 6 months and this is normal wear and tear. In fact I only had the watch for 4 months and I collect watches this is not normal wear and tear.

If you want Joma Shop to stand behind the products you better look elsewhere. I am no forced to take this watch back directly to Hublot to find out if these guys sold me a fake watch or a fake band (partially fake watch) or what. If I do not get this resolved I will be forced to file a chargeback for a defective product that they sold me and would not stand behind.

Keep in mind I work as a sales executive from my home office and rarely put this watch on but only for an hour or two some nights when I leave the house to go grab dinner. I never wear it during the day while working at my desk. Take a look at the photo attached and you tell me if the flat coating over this gator band is supposed to just rub off of the band like you are wiping dust off your countertop?

I am so steaming pissed off at the way they treated me after I have spent over $20,000 on various watches on their site (I bought my brother a Hublot also from Joma Shop); that I had to tell them to go and *** themselves buy the end of the call. I don't think the savings they provide are worth the headache that an expensive watch can become when it breaks down. I never used to believe this but after this experience I convinced it is better the spare yourself the headaches of dealing with these jokers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hublot Big Bang Watch.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: replace this defective band.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Rude and dismissive customer service rep.

Comments