2.7
Style and Design

I recently placed an order on Joma Shop, a couple of days before valentine’s day. It is my husbands V Day gift.

As soon as the website loaded I was greeted by a “FASTSHIP” promo code, that guaranteed that my order would arrive on the 14th based on my zip code . I used the promo code and placed my order. When I received my tracking info email, I clicked on the link and to my surprise, the gift would not arrive until 2 days after it was promised. I called customer service to see if there was anything they could do, and the man I spoke with on the phone was not the least bit interested in helping me.

Instead he told me I the code “FASTSHIP” was not for fast shipping, but standard shipping (makes no sense). He told me it was not true, when I insisted it was he said “well then show me” I pulled it up immediately on my laptop and told him I’d found it. He was not interested. He told me to place the same order and this to pay for the next day shipping, and just return the other when it arrives.

He didn’t offer to help me with this. He interrupted me every time I responded to him.

It felt like he was making it all up as he went so he wouldn’t have to deal with it. I haven’t received my package yet so hopefully when it does arrive, everything is good there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Horrible place to buy anything. Avoid Jomashop at all cost.

This is what you get for waiting to the last minute to get a gift for the second most commercialized "holiday" of the year? Your fault princess....

If you whine like this over a lame gift, life with you must be a joy(sarcasm font). In conclusion, no one cares. Did the man get his @## from you? Is he happy with you?

That's all that matter. If not, I hope he's hiding assets and has an escape plan in place

My wife and I agreed years ago that Valentine's Day is a Hallmark Holiday and not worth observing. Problem solved. Toss "Sweetest Day" onto that funeral pyre as well.