Ordered a Tag Heuer Carrera and arrived quickly. It was well packaged. So that part went well. From there it only went downhill:
- The "CARRERA" printed on the dial is misaligned
- Went to Tag Heuer AD and they said that Tag Heuer perform thorough quality check on the dial, and this could have never happened. They said it's a counterfeit watch
- Send several mails from Jomashop, ZERO replies after more than a week.
- Went using their online chat, waited more than an hour for a rep and then decided to quit
- Received email from their online chat with: "what's wrong with the watch?". Are they dump? I have sent multiple emails regarding the issue and they ask what's wrong?
- Sent another email, and now they ask me to pay for returning a counterfeit watch?
I have filed a complaint with BBB and disputing the transaction with my credit card company
UPDATE: Their customer rep "Roy" just called. Was being very rude:
- Didn't let me finish my talking, kept interrupting
- Kept saying I was doing this wrong that wrong
- Said I wasn't a customer because I did a charge back, but as long as they hold my money, I'm still their (UNHAPPY) customer
- Said I was lying about the fact that I went to Tag Heuer to have the watch authenticated. This is what Tag Heuer AD said: Tag Heuer has very strict quality control and would have never pass the watch with such misprinting.
- Kept saying he was trying to help. How helpful is it if he kept provoking the customer?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer rep roy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›