3.0
Style and Design

Purchased TAG HEUER. It was not working when received.

I called immediately and returned it the next day FOR A REFUND. Since I needed this watch for a sailing trip overseas the following week, and they said they could not exchange that the original purchase that quickly, I ordered separately from them the same model express shipping - anticipating a refund on the returned timepiece. I explained this intention to their customer service agent who thought it fine. The second watch ordered arrived with no problem.

But now they are sending me back the first watch I purchased. I have called and emailed them on numerous occasions stating that the first watch was being RETURNED, not being sent in for repair or exchange. Why would I want a $1500 watch that was originally sent to me broken? And I don't want two of the same watch.

I've been trying to reach a live person this entire past week. No answer on phone or live chat. No response via Facebook or emails. I was willing to take a credit opposed to refund.

The prices are nice but you are taking a chance the watch could arrive defective and there is zero customer service. Stick to brick and mortar stores for luxury time pieces.

I've taken my case to BBB. We'll see what happens.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jomashop Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: There is no customer service.

Comments