Dallas, Texas

Jollyhome.com The 7*24 live chat is totally useless,The customer service is totally ***!!! Though the bathroom faucets are very cheap but nice,especially the Led faucets,which can change color due to the temperature. But the *** customer service can't give any useful advice.They even didn't know how good their faucets are!!!

Then i can only choose and place the order by myself,but unfortunately i chose the wrong shipping methods,china post mail.Coz it's the cheapest shipping methods,but i took 2 weeks to arrive!!!And coz the customer service didn't give me good advice,i picked an ugly faucets.GOOD jollyhome.com,but they really should change their customer service!!!

Review about: Faucets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with JollyHome?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Michael Kors Boots Review Michael Kors "Michael kors is trash with careless customer service.this is my email to themOn the basis of out phone conversations as I received today my order of 5 boots with a..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more