I am a customer of jollibee wayback in CM Recto as one of it's pioneer branches. I was very disappointed when I came over at Alaminos Branch (Pangasinan) to redeem my Jollibee promo for my BPI Express credit card. When I presented my BPI credit card receipt for verification, I was asked by the male supervisor to stay out of the *** and wait in a separate stall where it says 'NEXT COUNTER PLEASE'. I was left standing for several minutes, while other customers where already being served. He came back asking if I have a cellphone, sad to say I didn't bring my celphone with me. He said, I have to send a text for my food redemption, which I don't have any idea then. I asked him,if he could just do it for me, which he politely agreed.
I asked him what's the problem why it's taking too long. He said, he already texted it and is still waiting for the reply which was taking such a long time. I was almost getting pissed off and told him I can't wait any longer and will come back after 2 days to get my mobile coupon with him, since he was the one who texted.
I asked him a copy of the text message and where to send, so I could try doing it at home but sad to say, he gave me wrong text message instructions date MMDDYYYY should be MMDDYY and send to 09989507026 (I don't know where he got this no.) instead of 2256...that's why it was taking him ages to process my transaction. I went home and check it online..and was able to process. I hope, next time, crew and supervisors are knowledgeable enough of their latest promo and not offer excuses to their customers of them not being informed of their ongoing promo to the detriment of their customer.
No excuses please, customer is always right.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Credit Card Promo
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "...This was supposed to be part of a Christmas gift for my parents!..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "How to get my prize from freelotto?..."
- "I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty. After 11 months the screen broke. I sent Lazada almost..."
- "This is Roland Adams. I send 5 boxes to the Philippines last Feb. 24, 2015. They were able to received it by last week of May. I instructed my..."