San Jose Del Monte City, Central Luzon

14hrs and counting hindi pa din nadedeliver, 6x nagfollow up walang matinong feedback 8:15,8:30,9:15pm p/25/2015 (naabutan pa ako ng cutoff sa pag cater nila ng online orders) then morning 9/26/2015 dahil ayoko nang mag reorder kasi baka madoble yung delivery parehas lang kami mahahassle.Binabaan ako ng telepono ng agent noong hindi nya masagot ng maayos yung concern ko.

Walang matinong feedback, Paiba ibang alibi ang naiisip para lang hindi macater ang order ko, hindi daw ako macontact kahit 2 number na ang binigay ko (globe and pldt).

Tila namimili sila ng customer sa pagseserve at pinagtitripan may priority sila sa delivery.uubusin nila ang pasensya mo

Review about: Jollibee Food.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Choosing customers.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Jollibee?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Harry And David - Rotten Pears In Gift Box Harry And David "Received a gift of pears, sausage, cheese for Christmas. Pears were rotten and leaking fluid in the box. After 4 email exchanges with their customer service, I finally replied that..." Read more Doordash - Deceptive Delivery! Doordash "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..." Read more UrthBox - Not worth it! UrthBox "...If I had I relied on this Urthbox to show me gluten free snacks, I think I would have been super depressed!..." Read more Jollibee Yum With Cheese Burger Review from Cebu, Cebu Jollibee "we bought 2 jollibee yum burgers and wheb we unwrapped the burger from its wrapper walang kapatty-patty. grabe. ung service slow na nga ito pa ibbgay, not worth it...." Read more Cnac Financing - Car Review Cnac Financing "Checking engine light been on since I got the car .took it to them two weeks later they said the car runs the light just comes on and off so..." Read more Tophatter - Several Rings And 3 Chains Bidding Review Tophatter "I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding. So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No item delivered in delivery bag of LBC PALOMPON, LEYTE and i paid it through my debit card, I think I scam.... Lazada Philippines "I order an fitness waterproof smart bluetooth band remote camera sleep monitor black color. And when i get my item and open it at LBC palompon, Leyte office, I found..." Read more Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care - Tire Change Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care "Had Conrad's on Lorain Ave replace my tires 3 weeks ago. Took it back a week later due to excessive vibration when driving. They said they could find no problems..." Read more