Johnston County Court House - Review about Child Custody Court Case from Clayton, North Carolina
This is most definitely true!Judge Love has granted Primary Custody of my children to my extremely abusive and unstable husband
He has beaten and talked in details about how he would kill me & dispose of my body.
My 8 year old daughter testified in court in regards to what she has witnessed. I also had witnesses who testified to seeing me being beaten by him & even hitting me with a car. The only witness my husband had was his enabling, lying mother. I spoke to a Wake county attorney today who informed me that it is common practice for Judges & Attorneys to make "deals" before we even enter the courtroom.
When I told the Wake county attorney who the lawyer & the judge were, Dionne Fortner & Judge Love, she said it is extremely likely they made a deal. My husband bragged in court about how he's eighth generation from Johnston County. I am a fit & good mother & they've just given primary custody to an extremely abusive man, who's alcohol assessment states that he needs intense therapy, who also has 9 felonies (for which he somehow served No prison time). People need to be made aware of the crooked, greedy & immoral, Johnston County Court system.
Children and parents are suffering so people who already have money can put more in their pockets...this has to be exposed!These are just a few of the pictures from him beating me, which were also submitted in court
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Child Custody Court Case
- Review category
- Government and Politics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "These documents are from GE Capital Retail Bank/PayPal Smart Connect (part of what I have sent in since 2011 of October) & The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau closing the cases..."
- "My mom was in a car accident around 7:40 pm on 8/25/15. My sister got there and was still on the cell phone. I could hear the guys cursing at..."
- "Bought a 400.00Executive office chair from the Sanford, NC Badcock. Chair started to fall apart a few months later. Called and was basically told "too bad, so sad". Had..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."