Johnnys Marine Sales And Service - Dishonest Mechanic Johnny Murray
Do not give Johnny's Marine Sales and Service a deposit to repair your boat!A reputable company will not ask for a deposit.
I took my boat in for a new motor and he kept trying to sell me a rebuilt motor. At the least, I would have considered a new long block from the factory. after many excuses and several months of why he couldnt get to my boat ( he was not authorized by Mercruiser) he showed me a rusty block that came out of a boat that was under water and told me he was going to rebuild my engine with it. I said absolutely not!
its not what I wanted. I asked him to refund my money and I would take it somewhere else to get the work done, keep in mind he had my boat for six months when he told me originally that I could have it back in 2 weeks. He refused to give me my money back. and I had to call the police to get my boat back.
My attorney tried to reason with him.
he only offered a fraction of the 4,000.00 deposit that I gave him.I will be seeking a full refund plus court cost and damages in court.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am based in the GA Lake Lanier location. I will update this review as necessary in the future. I just signed up and I am amazed with how..."
- "This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating..."
- "The bike came without the mirrors screwed in and the trunk nailed in. The battery wasn't in the bike. I didn't get volts to put the mirrors in. Me and..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday and paid extra for the guaranteed 4 hour delivery which should have been by 4:40 on 5/13, the flowers didn't arrive until 5/15,..."