2.4

Went to their Sawgrass Store and several items I ordered were not available in my size. Debbie checked and found them in several other stores.

I had to prepay for the items and was told that if there was an issue, I would be told in the next 2-3 days.

Fast forward 12 days later.... I received the first item, and called to find out what was going on with the other two. The girl at the store had no idea and told me to call customer service. I had to wait on line for almost 20 minutes, only to be told I needed to speak with the store.

She got Debbie to call me, and told me that one of the items had just shipped... I'm still waiting to receive it.... and she would find out about the other one.

So here we are 2 weeks later and I get a voicemail telling me the other item had been oversold and that she would issue a refund.

That item has already been paid for on my c/c and I have NOT been issued a credit as of yet.

If I have not been issued the credit by the end of today, I will be calling my credit card company and Johnny Was will have lost a longtime customer. Very disappointed.

User's recommendation: Only buy it if you see it in the store and can take it right there- never order!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Palm City, Florida