Johnny Greaves Racing Motorsports - Johnny Greaves Racing Unlawful and Deceptive
Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond to Consumer Complaints (links below).
Along with having been issued 19 individual Violations from the State Enforcement Agency, 'Consumer Affairs' (BAR).
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements
Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements
Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements
Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
The fraud investigator subpoenad records from Transamerican Auto Parts and many of its business associates. specifically, but not limited to a exhaust manufacturer, supercharger manufacturer, Chevrolet dealership and another dozen companies were asked to release sales and internal documents.
Suffice to say, many of the aforementioned companies no longer retain any business relationship, indicating the gravity of the matter.
(TAP) is also prohibited from displaying the UPS or BBB Logos on their website. Prohibited from using the advertisement, "NO QUESTIONS ASKED TIRE WARRANTY," as it was deemed Deceptive and Unlawful. No longer being able to sell specific extended warranties, and other companies have limited their exposure.
Even though the State Enforcement Agency issued 19 violations, (TAP) FAILED to make any attempt in providing any type of restitution for the damages and costs to date.
(TAP) has shamefully elected to do the opposite of what is expected and demanded by the general public and the business community, by dispensing intimidation letters containing the following,
'We have Unlimited Resources/Funds to Crush You.'
'You are a Coward and Very Pathetic.'
Your organization was made well aware of the Unlawful and Deceptive Business Practices, not only Knowingly and Willingly choose to do business with, but in some cases to fully allow sponsoring of these companies in Racing events.
In doing so, it seems that your organization has violated its own criteria/standards. Specifically, but not limited to members being in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public.
Furthermore, the Office of the L.A. District Attorney's Office has stated in their letter to us, 'Your correspondence raises an issue of possible Unlawful and Deceptive Business Practices' of Transamerican Auto parts.
A search via the internet under, "4 Wheel Parts 19 Violations" will reveal a fraction of the actual documents of the states investigation and violations.
Feel Free to contact Consumer Affairs (BAR) for documentation authenticity,
Bureau of Automotive Repair
1180 Durfee Ave.
South Elmonte, 91733
In addition, an entire copy may also be requested from (any) Office of Attorney General, as a 300 page complaint has been filed in every state.
For the remaining companies that elect to continue to do business with (TAP), knowing the history of Unlawful and Deceptive Practices. We will strongly encourage all customers to file complaints with (all types) of Federal, State, and local agencies.
Every time a patron searches your company name, a link right below your website will appear containing this and additional information on how to file a complaint.
PLease feel free to search (4 Wheel Parts, Pro Comp) and see what appears.
Such relentless activity has resulted in a 186,000 tire recall, (TWO RECALLS) within one years time. As you don't care about the mistreatment of your product end users. We no longer care if your products end on the the RECALL LIST as well.
YOU CAN BETTER YOUR PATRONS EXPERIENCES BY HAVING (TAP) BE CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED TO ANSWER CONSUMER COMPLAINTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PRODUCTS.
Please review the Unsatisfactory BBB Reports of which this company has FAILED TO RESPOND, giving very bad experiences to your overall customers below:
http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfm https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Racing Advertisement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..."
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."
- "In January 2015 I ordered Cali bamboo form Lowes in Aliso Viejo. Their contractor did not know what he was doing and did not check concrete floor for moisture or..."
- "I have been a loyal NastyGal customer for about 4 years now. The customer service has never been great but in the past year it seems that as they..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."