100% full Not resolved

Monthly Bills from Dr. John T. Growney's office and staff shows payments made to the Atchison Kansas County Sheriffs Department for warrants numerous times. What started out as finding a Doctor to monitor my disabilities has turned out to be *** for my 9 ear old son and I!

The amount Dr. John T. Growney is demanding Right Now is the 20% Medicare doesnt pay. So I dont understand why so agressively approach us in this manner. Moving to Atchison Kansas has become a nightmare for my little boy and I! For instance, the Atchison County sheriff's office came to the door last time and handcuffed me in front of my son who at this time was crying. I said please, my son is at home all by his self! His goal to become a policeman has now changed.

Review about: Aggressive Billing Pratices Discrimination.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with John T Growneys Office?

Comments

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #754644

Time for you to find an attorney. If you are on the dole or have limited income, try Legal Services in your town/county. Something is seriously awry with your relationship with this physician.

MikeBrady
to nikalseyn Chantilly, Virginia, United States #754983

How can you even tell what the poster is trying to say?

me
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #754638

The police can not arrest you for a civil matter Time to lawyer up