John Payne Inc - John Payne the *** man! Beware of him, he goes by different aliases.
This post is in regards to an individuals by the name John Payne. He also goes by the following aliases:
If you have been scammed by a man who goes by John Payne, Wayne Meyers, John Paynes, Archie Brown or Payne John I would be sure to alert the authorities. I would also go online and post your story of what happened to you so that others are aware of this horrible man. He has been scamming women for a long time. He goes on dating sites and uses his charm to seek out women who are already vulnerable to men and who he feels will fall for his ridiculous tales to get as much money as he can from them before he runs. He is described as a dark male, 6’1” and about 200 lbs. To top it all off he claims to be a Christian man! What a lie! He will come up with whatever elaborate story he can to get your money! Do not trust this man. He scammed a personal friend of mine out of a lot of money that she could not afford to give. He will tell you whatever you want to hear then swoop in and take all he can.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "Hi I am a bodyrub service provider in Manhattan,nyc. I have seen this man three times so far. First time in a hotel when he didn't pay me & made..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "TOOK POSSESSION IN AUG 2016 ONE 600 MILE ROUND TRIP AND ON MY WAY TO THE DEALER IN SPOKANE WA . DROVE IT TO WORK WAS EATING LUNCH..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."