JOHN BRUCE / UK PLANT SERVICES SCAMMER
Our company purchased a vehicle from Mr John Bruce of Wadborough/ Pershore in Worcestershire who trades as UK Plant Services.Once it had been paid for, he claimed that the vehicle was not working and offered scrap as a replacement which was duly rejected.
Then all contact stopped; he didnt answer his phone, refused to speak to us and didnt bother to reply to court documents.This guy is a scammer and a fraud, he is a disqualified director [which means he is banned from owning and operating a company] and also has other convictions to his name.An overall bad-egg!DO NOT BUY FROM UK PLACE SERVICES OR JOHN BRUCE
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Dealership
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."