JOHN BRUCE / UK PLANT SERVICES SCAMMER
Our company purchased a vehicle from Mr John Bruce of Wadborough/ Pershore in Worcestershire who trades as UK Plant Services.Once it had been paid for, he claimed that the vehicle was not working and offered scrap as a replacement which was duly rejected.
Then all contact stopped; he didnt answer his phone, refused to speak to us and didnt bother to reply to court documents.This guy is a scammer and a fraud, he is a disqualified director [which means he is banned from owning and operating a company] and also has other convictions to his name.An overall bad-egg!DO NOT BUY FROM UK PLACE SERVICES OR JOHN BRUCE
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Dealership
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."