JOHN BRUCE / UK PLANT SERVICES SCAMMER
Our company purchased a vehicle from Mr John Bruce of Wadborough/ Pershore in Worcestershire who trades as UK Plant Services.Once it had been paid for, he claimed that the vehicle was not working and offered scrap as a replacement which was duly rejected.
Then all contact stopped; he didnt answer his phone, refused to speak to us and didnt bother to reply to court documents.This guy is a scammer and a fraud, he is a disqualified director [which means he is banned from owning and operating a company] and also has other convictions to his name.An overall bad-egg!DO NOT BUY FROM UK PLACE SERVICES OR JOHN BRUCE
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Dealership
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."