Joe Machens Nissan - Joe Machens refer a friend program doesn't work
I purchased a car from Joe Machens Mazda in Columbia, MO on October 25, 2013. I traded two junkers in and my wife and I walked out with a brand new car. We had been referred by my uncle and he received $100 dollars.
All Joe Machens dealerships have the referral program. If you refer someone and they buy a car, you will receive $100 dollars.
My wife and I showed up at my mother’s house to brag about our new car that we are proud of. My mother was amazed that we traded in the two junkers and Joe Machens paid off our current two loans. We owed more than the cars were worth.
My mother was impressed and I told her that Joe Machens in Columbia, MO was where I bought the car from and she went and traded her truck in for a new car. However she went to Joe Machens Nissan Pre-Owned and bought a brand new car. She did not go to Joe Machens Mazda where I bought a new car. While she was there she explained that I referred her before she signed anything. They said "it’s too late".
I decided to go in and talk with them and ask why I wasn't eligible for their Refer a Friend Program. The guy said he would do some checking and called me before 6PM.
At 6PM, I had not heard anything from him and called him and he said he was not able to find the time to check on it and that I need to call him tomorrow.
I called him yet again that next day and he said I'm ineligible for the $100 dollar referral program because my mother didn't come in and look for him specifically. He said I have to refer people directly to him.
Then he started playing salesman and said that if I had 20 minutes of my time to come in and he would teach me easy ways to refer my friends and family. My response was "I'm not interested in giving you guys anymore business."
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Refer A Friend
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."