Verified Reviewer

You would not sell the whole 725.03 retail total on parts on my Tesla S yo my body shop is my choice. They completely screwed up my car.

This was a minor repair where someone backed into my car. They charged. W for a right rear light assembly and its cracked, my. Right brake light does not work and Mr right signal does not work either.

The spacing on right side compared to Jeff side is way off. The car was filthy and was my much cleaner than it was returned. I have my cars professional detailed every 2 weeks at a mobile service that comes to my home and does my Bentley GTC Speed, my Mercedes Benz GLS 450 and tge Tesla. My body shop gives a lifetime warrantee and gas worked 3X on my Mercedes E350 AMG, my ASTON Martin DB9 Volante, My Ford F150 and every repair was perfect everytime.

They charged over $4495.00 in LABOR, $391.60 in Paint and the car needs to be redone. I am so upset, actually really pissed off as I would expect Tesla to send me to a high end body shop not this National Chain who are less than even slightly good. I expect a call back ASAP at 904-887-****. This must be fixed correctly by a real professional and paid by Tesla or Joe Hudson POS collision center, my car was there almost a month because they told us that they were waiting on parts, they bought 2 parts.

My warning sensors and back up can is also not functioning properly. Thus us terrible and a reflection of Tesla.

With Dismay,

Jim & Rosa Coffey

User's recommendation: DO NOT ALLOW TESLA TO FORCE A BODYSHOP ON YOU.

Joe Hudsons Collision Centers Cons: Terrible body shop forced to use by tesla.

Location: Pagbilao, Calabarzon 4302, Philippines

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content