Joe Barr Attorney - Joe-Barr-San-Diego
www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information he was entrusted with. As a result Joe-Barr-Attorney has his clients pay the price for his conduct and are labeled as thieves. A client of Joseph Barr is Keller Williams Realtor Barbara Bolla whose husband, Tony Troxel was found to have defrauded clients of $80,000 and was suspended as a result.
Joseph Barr and Associates, 501 W Broadway Ste 2080, San Diego, CA 92101, client realtor Tony Troxel was found to have committed fraud when he stole $80,000 from clients. Barbara Bolla had to close her office, Futura Properties, and now works for Keller-Williams-La-Jolla after having been found by a San Diego jury to have beaten a 74 year old woman last December.
Joe Barr is a San Diego unethical attorney which places his clients at risk for distributing private information and stealing.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unethical Attorney
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..."
- "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..."
- "Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver." "The Nelson Maneuver" Get a Law Degree and turn it into a..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "3 PC. Living room set has been constantly peeling and falling apart set is less than 2 years old purchased in November of 2013 called salesman 5 months ago got..."
- "These extensions are frizzy, with split ends and possibly hair that was gray. If you have straight, fine hair DO NOT purchase these. I'm waiting for the manufacturer to "assess"..."