Chicago, Illinois

www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information he was entrusted with. As a result Joe-Barr-Attorney has his clients pay the price for his conduct and are labeled as thieves. A client of Joseph Barr is Keller Williams Realtor Barbara Bolla whose husband, Tony Troxel was found to have defrauded clients of $80,000 and was suspended as a result.

Joseph Barr and Associates, 501 W Broadway Ste 2080, San Diego, CA 92101, client realtor Tony Troxel was found to have committed fraud when he stole $80,000 from clients. Barbara Bolla had to close her office, Futura Properties, and now works for Keller-Williams-La-Jolla after having been found by a San Diego jury to have beaten a 74 year old woman last December.

Joe Barr is a San Diego unethical attorney which places his clients at risk for distributing private information and stealing.

Review about: Unethical Attorney.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Joe Barr Attorney?

Comments

Pale Rider BS
Tampa, Florida, United States #677622

Poor Darren Chaker. Looking at jail time for Bankruptcy Fraud. Now he's mad at Joe Barr who kicked Chaker's mom's ugly ***.