Joe Barr Attorney - Joe-Barr-San-Diego
www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information he was entrusted with. As a result Joe-Barr-Attorney has his clients pay the price for his conduct and are labeled as thieves. A client of Joseph Barr is Keller Williams Realtor Barbara Bolla whose husband, Tony Troxel was found to have defrauded clients of $80,000 and was suspended as a result.
Joseph Barr and Associates, 501 W Broadway Ste 2080, San Diego, CA 92101, client realtor Tony Troxel was found to have committed fraud when he stole $80,000 from clients. Barbara Bolla had to close her office, Futura Properties, and now works for Keller-Williams-La-Jolla after having been found by a San Diego jury to have beaten a 74 year old woman last December.
Joe Barr is a San Diego unethical attorney which places his clients at risk for distributing private information and stealing.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unethical Attorney
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance..."
- "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I do not like to give bad reviews but I feel it is necessary for this past experience and this dress. I ordered this dress (Style: F17063 One shoulder lace and..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."