West Springfield, Massachusetts

JobFox promised to write a professional resume and they did.The only trick is that after you pay online they will charge you month after month after month until you stop it through the bank.

There is no phone on the web site. The only way to contact them is if you wanna discuss your resume through e-mail exchange. Cant contact them about financial issues. When you realize something is wrong you already overpaid for you resume.

When I realized something is wrong I already paid $ 360.I'm sure that wasn't the price I signed up for.

Review #209485 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with JobFox?

Comments

Naomi
#220507

That pretty much sums it up about Jobfox.

Manpower - Korina Loera (Client Delivery Manager) Manpower "Inside Manager Korina Loera terminated me with lies from ConAgra Foods (Harvest Manor Farms), 11B Leigh Fisher Blvd, El Paso, TX 79906.ConAgra Supervisor Rafael Hernandez inform me that I couldn’t..." Read more AppleOne - Illegal Employment Practices AppleOne "I applied for a job advertised on monster.com. I get an email reply from a recruiter. The recruiter tells me to call back on the number in the email (receptionist)..." Read more Kelly Services Customer Care Review Kelly Services "Note: Kelly services On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor. On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training...." Read more Cartus - Agent’s Commission additional 1% Rip-off Reimbursement Cartus ""Direct Reimbursement” relocation program was offered to me and Cartus is the relo assigned to manage it, the 3 pages guide with GE logo on the top of the page,..." Read more AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more Combined Insurance - Crooked thieves Combined Insurance "I've had my same policy for 30 years and have used it a few times, I know my policy and it has not changed but they will not pay my..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more