Joann Fabric - Terrible

32 of 449 Joann Fabric reviews

Talk about a white favoring painfully fake staff.Old hags with and attitude of being superior cut your fabric only after rudely pointing out you must take a number, despite the store is empty.

Of course I got irritated. They had me waiting there with an arm full of bolts while they clucked stories about dull lives that revolving around cat *** and Bengay. Finally a living fossil wearing a hideous homemade apron gives me a attitude when she has to stop swiping pictures of her inbred grand children to her co-worker who reeked of some cheap old lady perfume . Since I was obviously irritated, she gave herself the green light to be rude.

But finally my material was cut and I was able to escape the overwhelming smell of gross Family Dollar perfume, only to now have to deal with an oh so ignorant young cashier. I remember she was called Lyla only because she had to be called 3+ times from 4 feet away to come check me out. Her breath smelled bleu cheese and diareah so until I was given my change I had to hold mine (my breath).

A red head with a huge front butt tried to wish me a good day which it became one once I was able to get the heck outta of there.Boy, that place sucks

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Layout of Store

• What I liked
    • Some of the products i found
  • What I disliked
    • Staff nor the smell of the store

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Joann Fabric Staff
Review category
Shopping
review #964008

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Joann Fabric? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
32 of 449 Joann Fabric reviews
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.