Joann Fabric - Review about Return Policy from Anaheim, California

246 of 449 Joann Fabric reviews

I purchased items which I didn't use, read the back of the receipt on which it states " a full refund will be offered in the original method if payment ...", but when I went to return, I was told returns are only accepted within 90 days. That is contradictory to the policy written on the back of the receipt. I'm out $60.38 because I trusted the printed policy.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Return Policy
Review category
Shopping
review #603150

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Joann Fabric? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
246 of 449 Joann Fabric reviews
anonymous

Apr 03, 2015 #967345

yes please contact a manager. this return still can be made. although it is over 90 days the return will have to be entered as a no receipt return. but remember on a no receipt return it's going to want to give you only half of what you paid for each item. but the manager will have to override the prices to match what was on the original receipt. if you really want the return you will have to bring in the original receipt to show what you really paid for each items. believe me i'am a manager for this company.

1 1 Reply

Mar 13, 2015 #958214

What she said. I work there, too, and there is no time limit with receipt. Find the store manager, and if all else fails, find another Joann's to return it to.

2 0 Reply

Mar 05, 2015 #954236

You need to contact a manager. I work for a Joann's and there is no time limit with a receipt. I just the other day did a return for a customer that was from over 2 years ago. She had her receipt and everything was in original packaging.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.