Jnv It Solutions - JNVIT will take your money and will not do anything for you.Tell them to get off your computer and you will find mit to be ok
JNVIT Solutions is a bunch of crooks They told me I had support for three years for what I paid them .Then I bring them up on my computer and they tell me my computer is crashing .
They show me things where every thing is not working right . I tell them to fix it , they say my contract has run out . I needed to buy a new one . I told them I had three years coverage .
They said it was a scam they didn't sell it to me . They again gave me three prices , and ask me which one I wanted . They were going to scam me again .I hung up on them .
My computer seems to be working ok .don't get involved with JNVIT they are crooks .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- I was scamed
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jnv It-Solutions Technical Support
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..."
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I orderd flowers for my wife on tues for them to be deliverd on friday to her work thay never arived till monday sat on a truck all weakend i..."
- "I took my car in today to get a warranty for my dash because it is warp and it falls under the warranty to get fix but they told me..."
- "We went to Ruby Tuesday at woodruff road Greenville,SC and I had the New Orleans Seafood and beneath the well done shrimp, the tilapia fish is not cooked... the server..."