Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.4

Hello, my name is Alexander Ababii and I want to tell you a little about the car service today that I spent in North Miami at the service department with zip code 33181. I was very dissatisfied with your service, I want to start by saying that when I wanted to pay a check to all banks to me they refused, I wanted to call the bank, but my phone ran out and couldnt call, and then I asked me to pay off a bank check, as I usually do on another machine, so the girl said that she doesnt accept bank checks.

And I asked the girls to help charge the phone they didnt have a charger and then I turned to the girls who were at the reception to which they answered that they didnt have a charger either. In the current large Lexus shopping center there is no where to charge the phone and I had to walk 6 miles back and forth to look for a charger and charge the phone so that I I called the bank and confirmed that I was making the payment. I am forced to turn to a lawyer and open cases against you and for your service. And I think that in the future I will no longer buy or lease your Cars from you.

And I also dont speak English very well, but it is in this North Miami Lexus that many Russians work and hot people could invite one to help them with these situations.

everyone was standing there doing nothing. Very very upset..

JM Lexus Pros: Lexus sample road florida.

Location: North Miami Beach, Florida