Review about Jlondon Agency Membership from Hawthorne, California
SCAM Online Modeling AgencyDo not respond or give money to this agency. They created fake online magazines with Wordpress to make it look more legit. If it's too good to be true it probably is...
HERE'S THE EMAIL:
Balmain Shoot offer
Balmain creative director Olivier Rousteing is offering you to be a part of an historical pairing with H&M Apparel. This is a photo shoot for the fall collection advertised in Nu Wei Magazine (under Omni Media) will work with you directly. Please read below:Nu Wei Magazine/Balmain, Shoot date October 11 – 13.
All round trip airfare to St. Thomas Virgin Islands is covered with first class accommodations through American or Delta Airlines● Cyril E. King Airport● provided concierge service to hotel
Marriott Frenchman's Reef & Morningstar Beach Resort
● Morning breakfast is provided● Turndown Service● Spa Massage● $150 a day for per diem.● Private Networking access● National/International Call access● Please reply about any rider request.(known allergies,Baby sitters,etc....),.
The pay rate will be 800.00 plus per day depending on your background andexperience.You are not required to model with the host agency which is the JLondon Agency.We can make your agency the mother agent But your agency must be qualified by being listed and bonded in the state of New York. Also your agency will handle your itinerary (flight, contractnegotiations etc.), We need your agency information so the contracts and paperwork can besent to your agency.
The shoot will take place in St. Thomas, scheduled for October 11 - 13th.We have several people scheduled and we need at least two more.If you go through the host agency you will get the same accommodations as well.Typically, if you do a project like this, JLondon agency will get several other similar projectssetup for you as well. So you need to let them know if you want to do additional projects. 'If your are going through your own agency, they will need to set up your travel, hotel, providea per diem and negotiate your pay rate with the client.
IF YOU HAVE AN AGENCY PROVIDE:
your agent must provide:
*contact info*EIN Number*Bond talent license number for New York (NO EXCEPTIONS)SEND TO:
We will not communicate with your agency before receiving this information. If you don’t havean agency you can go through JLondon agency. Contact Craig Lincoln at (818) 465-8419 forfurther details to get your contract.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Jlondon Agency Membership
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- " I started working with the company in March 2015 and their information, guidance and support completely changed my life for the better. Believe me... I've been around the block and..."
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Hello, my name is Christian Moraga, I‘ve been a loyal customer of the Shell gas station located at 4750 W. Rosecrans Ave. Hawthorne, CA 90250 for over 6 years, on..."
- "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..."
- "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..."