Torrance, California

JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have.They tell you "if something comes up, or if we have an opportunity like this available, we will call you." They never had the opportunity in the first place!!

I called them several years ago concerning a position.

During the conversation a staff member stated they wanted to send me to the client to interview. After sending my information and meeting with staff at JLM they told me they would contact me if something came up in the area I was applying.

I had an excellent interview, references and employment history-this was not the case.the case was that they DID NOT HAVE THE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES THAT THEY WERE ADVERTISING.

Review about: Staffing Agency.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jlm Staffing Solutions?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

LiveCareer - I was scammed too LiveCareer "Hello I had the same ugly experience few days ago. For the exact amount, 39,80 ... Therefore I do not tell the same story. I was trying to contact them, but no..." Read more Jlm Staffing Solutions - JLM Staffing does not have the jobs they are advertising on Indeed Jlm Staffing Solutions "JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have. They..." Read more Amy Zimmerman And Associates Owner Review from Los Angeles, California Amy Zimmerman And Associates "I had a horrible experience with a staffing agency in the L.A. area, the owner's name is Amy Zimmerman, this woman is a "RACIST" and she is a stalker, she..." Read more AppleOne - Illegal Employment Practices AppleOne "I applied for a job advertised on monster.com. I get an email reply from a recruiter. The recruiter tells me to call back on the number in the email (receptionist)..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more