Torrance, California

JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have.They tell you "if something comes up, or if we have an opportunity like this available, we will call you." They never had the opportunity in the first place!!

I called them several years ago concerning a position.

During the conversation a staff member stated they wanted to send me to the client to interview. After sending my information and meeting with staff at JLM they told me they would contact me if something came up in the area I was applying.

I had an excellent interview, references and employment history-this was not the case.the case was that they DID NOT HAVE THE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES THAT THEY WERE ADVERTISING.

Review about: Staffing Agency.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Jlm Staffing Solutions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Move yourself or sell your belongs - CARTUS is horrible!!!!! Cartus "This was our FIRST relocation. I wished I would have known someone who could have prepared me because trusting Cartus or SHM was a mistake. South Hill Movers was the..." Read more AMCAT's spam e-mails Amcat "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..." Read more Ziprecruiter - Laura S. Balay posing as Hiring II Mgr for Fastenal Co-Fontana Ziprecruiter "Attn- wanted to scan the 2 emails came today. Zip is alerting me to 2nd time Fastenal is viewing my resume at the EXACT same time the "alleged" Hiring Mgr..." Read more Review about Nesco Resource Staffing Services from Willimantic, Connecticut Nesco Resource "I was pleased that Staples distribution center in Plainfield Connecticut by Nesco... before I took the job I asked Mandy the agent about my background was not the best Mandy..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Rv One Superstores Winter Park - Rocky to Smooth In Winter Park Rv One Superstores Winter Park "I purchased an Airstream from RV One in Winter Park FL just a few days ago and after a rocky start, I spoke to the onsite manager and she smoothed..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more