JKB Financial Phone Numbers and Emails

About

JKB Financial Terms of Service
To read more: http://adsrelief.com/terms-and-conditions/
JKB Financial Privacy Policy
Talk to a Debt Specialist to find The Customer's best solution. Find out how much faster The User of Websitell be debt-free with Website adsrelief.com negotiate and settle with creditors for The Client of JKB Financial I didn't think I could stay in a debt program but Joshua Newman told me of all the options I had and what would be best for me. Josh made me very comfortable and so far the process has been great. I've called Josh several times with questions and he's helped me in every step. Joshua was so polite and knowledgeable. He answered all JKB Financial's' questions and explained all the options available to me. He was patient as I asked him many questions about the program. He is very professional and shows great empathy. It was a pleasure working with him and I feel that he put me in the best program that suits Company's needs. Company's first contact with American debt solutions was exceptional.
To read more: http://adsrelief.com/privacy-policy/
JKB Financial FAQ
To read more: http://adsrelief.com/f-a-q-s/
Summary

JKB Financial is a sales and marketing company that works with its clients to determine the best options suited for their particular situation which can include Bankruptcy, Debt Consolidation, Debt Settlement, Short-Sale, or a Cash-Out Refinance, etc. JKB Financial chooses the best company or attorney group that suits their clients’ needs, after what the clients have to contract with the recommended company to complete the service. The settlement companies work for their clients, not for the benefit of the creditors. JKB Financial deals with such issues as Settle debt, Credit repair, Lower bills, getting Bills under Control, Finding a Job, Loan Mode, House purchase, Interest rate reducing, Short sale, Credit report order and some others to assist its clients.

JKB Financial reviews and complaints

1.4
LPL Financial
122 reviews
1.3
Do you have something to say about JKB Financial? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup