Chicago, Illinois
5.0

I was to receive my dress yesterday after being reassured by email, I would by the 25th. Of course AGAIN I was charged an additional $37 for the package itself to be paid in a cashiers check to the UPS driver.

My fiance was unaware of such COD so the package was taken back & they will return on Monday. All these extra charges are NOT mentioned at all when ordering, not to mention the addition "International Service Fee" charged to my account by JJ House has left me "FLABBERGHASTED" by this whole experience. I haven't even seen the quality of the dress but to say the least, my fiance described the size of the package and that alone has left me with an idea of "bad dress". As a very well known public figure (published author) Neena44.

I will most certainly give my review on this enitre experience with your company or should I say "ReadMob Technologies" since that is the real name behind JJsHouse. Until I receive and inspect the material, etc of the dress I will only review on the shipping & lack of customer service at this point.. Thank you for your time..

Please do not respond with "We take pride in offer great customer service" It would only add hypocrisy to your names. I will post another review once I have received the dress, If it is to my satisfaction I WILL adjust this review for now my sentiments remain as is based on shipping & customer service and please do not offer me a $5 coupon that is beyond ridiculous attempt at redeeming yourselves

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Dress.

Preferred solution: For company to reimburse the COD charges & International service fee.

Comments