Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jjshouse website is in China!! 1st red flag!!!

2nd, no phone number to call!! 3rd, only website communication! !! Yes, I waited over a month for a faux fur black cape!!!

The company charged my debit account $41.00 for cape and $9.00 for shipping and handling charges! !! After several website complaints about paying for product and no item delivered, did this company refund me the $41.00 but not the shipping cost! !

Now, after waiting for weeks for the cape, I felt duped by this company but then , I received the cape and I have to say , it is beautiful! !! I wrote on their website to apply the $41.00 back on my debit card , but no response from them whatsoever! !!

I am an honest person so, I tried to pay for the item, what else can I say????

Sincerely, Nancy S. Caswell

Product or Service Mentioned: Jjshouse Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

WoodenNeapolitanMastiff555

My son's wedding is next week and I never received my mother of the groom dress. I'm not even sure what to do.

The 1st thing I did is look for a phone number to call that there's no phone number for customer service.

I sent an email or a comment on a message page and I'm really hoping I get some kind of feedback. The dress is paid for in the shipping is paid for but it has not been processed although they took the money out of my bank account.