Jjshouse - VERY PISSED CUSTOMER!!

273 of 304 Jjshouse reviews

I had been looking at the website for a long time before i had ordered a dress for my graduation.On ordering my dress i went through the size guide and found my perfect size was a 10 so didn't need any alterations, or so i thought!!!

i ordered the dress on a Friday to Ireland ( 50 euro in total for delivery!!) and received it on Monday. I looked at the packaging only to notice it came from CHINA?!?!?!?!? and once i took it out of the box i tried it on only too find that it was four inch's smaller on the bust then was stated. I contacted customer service only to get a reply,which took ages, to be told i cant get a return address as "many of our customers are unable to measure themselves properly" and when i explained i am happy to purchase another dress from them IF i get my money back i was told " we can issue a refund of 15% of the dress value" which would leave me with 24 euro!!!!!!

which wouldn't leave me with a strap of a dress!!!!Long story short, DO NOT buy from this website as their customer service is *** and you will be left VERY unsatisfied!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Jjshouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
273 of 304 Jjshouse reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Jjshouse.
Filing a new complaint about
×